Exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Systems Analyst to join an Insurance client of ours on a permanent basis. Due to the nature of this project we require a candidate with Lloyds of London market experience and understands relevant terminology and processes.
The scope of this role is to identify, shape and specify business and system solutions on a range of projects. Specifically, to solve problems that benefits the organisation. To support the business through gathering requirements and interpreting new systems solutions. I addition you will act as product owner for some products.
- Extensive Business Analysis, Business Systems Analysis with Technical Lloyds of London insurance environment.
- Experience of Excel, SQL, MS word, PowerPoint etc.
- Knowledge of Insurance; general insurance, Lloyds and UK company markets.
- Understanding of project lifecycle and SDLC
- Knowledge of Insurance Business Processes and functions
- Strong Stakeholder collaboration and management skills
- Experience of Agile environments/projects
- Experience of Microsoft Azure a bonus.
- 3rd Party/Vendor engagement skills
- Able to gather requirements and produce documentation to high standard.
- Complete Data Analysis when required
- Organise implementation of improvements to information systems, data management, processes, organisation and equipment.
- Conduct/facilitate acceptance tests for solutions with user community, including, development of IAT test scenario and test scripts.
- Develop, deliver and evaluate process and technology training and supplemental Materials.