We are seeking an experienced Infrastructure Engineer to strengthen a middleware team.
The role is responsible for the installation and management of file transfers specific to CFT and XFB Gateway (Axway). You will be responsible for the installation and effecting running of Sentinel’s File Transfer monitoring. You prepare, document and execute changes in accordance with internal procedures and in relation to the various stakeholders and clients. You verify the correct execution of these change requests and, if necessary, you implement a backup plan.
You participate in the validation of the monitoring and the procedures and exercises of “Disaster Recovery”.
- You have a general knowledge of Windows /Linux / Unix and Zseries.
- The knowledge of CFT and XFB gateway (Axway products)
- You are a technician and have a strong interest in support activities.
- You have a very good team spirit and share your knowledge and experience with other members of the team.
- You are client-oriented, analytical, initiative oriented and able to work independently.
- Experience in managing incidents and problems is an added advantage.
- You document your work and maintain this documentation.
- You are flexible and ready to provide support outside of Business hours(on-call).
- You have a good knowledge of IT processes.
- You manage your workloads and adapt your priorities to meet the needs
- Set up the installation procedures (runbooks) and validate any changes that your colleagues have prepared.
- Responsible for all the documentation for the CFT and Sentinel solutions you are responsible for.
- Follow up on incidents with software vendors and provide the necessary elements for problem solving.
- Ensure the deployment and development of a centralized and shared monitoring application to the CFT and Sentinel tools