Our client can be thought of as an extension of their client’s existing team. Wanting passionate experts to work closely with current teams to identify their challenges and then collaborate on creative solutions. Whatever their business size, maximize productivity and empower their employees through digital transformation.
The post holder will be the first point of contact for the IT Applications Team and responsible for dealing with all queries and offering application support for the trust’s business systems and escalating calls where appropriate. The successful candidate will require an aptitude for working with applications and systems, provide a high level of expertise on the Trust information systems, affect a speedy resolution of logged incidents, and perform analysis and diagnosis where applicable and escalation of new problems. The post will report to the Applications Support and Service Lead and work closely with the Senior Application Analysts, forming a close support team.
- Good Communication and organization skills are a vital part of this role
- Degree Educated and/or 3 years experience.
- Experience in application support across a range of Information Systems.
- Experience working within healthcare and other mission-critical systems environment
- Understanding of business analysis and working within a highly driven clinical environment
- Experience of working in an ITIL environment Experience of working in a structured project and matrix project environment.
- Act as a point of contact for support queries
- Provide application support for all business applications, investigating and resolving application errors, data discrepancies, and queries, and progress the call to the next line of support and to our software suppliers where necessary.
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles
- Log all incidents on the Service Desk system.
- Take ownership of the logged calls and follow up on the status of problems on behalf of the user and communicate progress in a timely manner.
- To escalate incidents to the Service Desk Manager or Applications Support and Service Lead if needed.