Exciting opportunity for an Agile Coach to join one of our European based customers for a contract assignment.
The agile coach is responsible for delivering coaching around agile cultural/mindset change and will work closely with product owners and scrum masters to guide them on agile best practices. The Agile Coach supports the team to apply an agile approach and mindset by working hands-on with groups and individual people on a daily basis. The coach ensures the team becomes self-sufficient in the mid-to-long term. The ultimate objectives are to improve the team s time-to-market, increase the value of what is being delivered and improve employee engagement. In this role you will be coaching business teams, though always working closely with IT. Knowledge of French or Dutch language would be useful.
- Help new constructs to define and set up their organisation
- Align stakeholders and senior management on future vision for the construct
- Identify risks and impediments linked to different organisational proposals
- Helping Constructs/Tribes/Squads to become more performant:
- Help the agile constructs to engage in the agile communities (guilds, CoPs, work groups,) and to understand the benefit they bring
- Help the constructs to co-create an improvement plan that will help them to reach a higher maturity.
- The Agile coach will explain the new agile operating model. As a coach, it is important to speak in one voice and to give the same answer to all stakeholders. Therefore, the setup of an agile coaching community will be setup where open questions can be discussed and common answers can be defined.
- Next to that, the coaches will also identify transversal problems (cross-tribes or related to the agile model) so that we are able to help the guilds and the transformation team to improve and to find solutions. This will allow us to improve our model.
- Last but not least, we help to identify and solve learning needs with regards to agile within the organisation. By contributing to the learning platform, we bring in new knowledge and insights (training sessions, videos, articles)
- Expertise in Business agility, agile portfolio management and Product Ownership is a great added value for the team
- Experience within IT Delivery is a plus
- To implement change, aligned with the transformation program (Agile Impulse), throughout continuous improvement activities
- To identify dimensions for operational improvement and leverage on tribes expertise to materialise good results
- To coach others in using agile methodologies which bring customer and employee satisfaction and accelerate performance
- To help people get the correct agile mindset and identify ways/initiatives to support this change
- Contributing to the learning board on training journeys and agile techniques
- Curious: eager to learn on the agile methods and the clients wishes
- Excellent communication and coaching skills
- Able to set aside own opinion, always aim to empower people to test their own ideas
- Results congratulation, but strive for more: never stop the mental exercise to improve
- Able to convince people and to motivate them