My client, who was co-founded by two of the world’s largest and most trusted insurance companies, is currently seeking an Actuarial Analyst to join their team based in London. You will be required to go into the office 2 days a week.
You will be responsible for organizing and carrying out investigations into portfolio data to calculate performance metrics and pricing parameters. As well as, collaborating with other departments within the business in addressing any profitability issues.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar or relevant field.
- Knowledge of VBA and Macros.
- Experience with SQL queries and dealing with large data sets.
Nice to have:
- Worked within the insurance industry.
- Experience in underwriting and/or insurance product pricing.
- Knowledge of actuarial tools.