We are currently hiring Windows Server and IIS Engineer for our European customer.
- Strong technical skills with emphasis on supporting Windows Servers and IIS
- Experience in the monitoring system and application health including analysing system logs & memory dumps
- Strong understanding of application server and web server load balancing and fail-over
- Ability to anticipate issues, analyse and resolve problems in a self-directed manner; work effectively with all levels of personnel across multiple functional areas and locations.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to work under strict deadlines
- Excellent verbal and oral communication skills, with an emphasis on the ability to document complex systems and effectively relay this information to co-workers and customers
- The hybrid role requires 50% onsite (Brussels) and 50% remote/teleworking,
- IIS 7.5/8.0 & web deploy
- Strong PowerShell and other scripting capabilities
- Windows Presentation Foundation + VB.Net, C#, ADO.Net, Visual Basic 6.0
- .Net Framework (all versions)
- Windows Server 2003/2008/2012
- Good technical knowledge of current network protocols, operating systems, and standards, including but not limited to TCP/IP, DNS, Active Directory, Network trace analysis related to web applications, Windows Security, Group Policies, SSL encryption & cyphers
The client has a relaxed but busy work environment, very accommodating to circumstances.
If you would like to be considered; attached an updated profile and let’s arrange a call to discuss.
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the specified location.