This is your opportunity to join one of the most recognisable names in international Banking. With a presence in over 60 countries, they are one of Europe’s biggest employers and have achieved “Top Employer Europe” Certification. This means you’ll be joining a responsible, positive, and thriving business that puts wellbeing and personal development at the top of its agenda.
The DevOps coach will work together with the squads of the tribe and other DevOps squad coaches to improve the way of working:
- Help to identify and fix key pain points in the process.
- Facilitate the relationship with the tool’s teams. Help the tool(s) team to understand what the development teams need. Help the development team use the tools available to them in the correct way.
Improve deliverables of the team by training them on, and assisting them to analyze their current situation, helping them build a plan choosing improvement from the following services:
o Software craftsmanship
o Value Stream Mapping
o Agile Testing
o Gherkin (DSL)
o Trunk base development
- Sound experience in implementation of continuous build, integration, and deployment systems
- A strong development profile combined with a proven coaching experience; good understanding of the SDLC
- Thorough experience working in or with Agile development teams
- Experience in the different Agile frameworks
- Experience in Impact mapping, story mapping, example mapping
- Experience in different Software development models:
- Experience in the administration, setup, and maintenance of continuous build and integration platforms
- Experience in java development and build
- Experience with source code (SVN/Git) and artifact repositories (Nexus)
- Experience with scripting languages for automation
- Fluent in French or Dutch
- Experience in code scanning tools (Sonar / Fortify)is a plus
- Experience in mobile development tools for Android and IOS platforms is a plus
- Experience with containers (Docker / Kubernetes)