This is your opportunity to join one of the most recognisable names in international banking. With a presence in over 60 countries, they are one of Europe’s biggest employers and have achieved “Top Employer Europe” certification. This means you’ll be joining a responsible, positive, and thriving business that puts wellbeing and personal development at the top of its agenda.
Our client is looking for an experienced Oracle DBA to join their Linux/Unix Databases Infrastructure squad which is part of IT Middleware Services tribe. The missions of this squad are among other things to maintain their Oracle environment of about 800 Oracle instances, ensure data integrity and a high level of availability and provide support to developers.
As a SQL DBA, your activities will consist of:
- Migrate of databases from legacy to cloud
- Performance and tuning of Oracle databases.
- Ensure data integrity and maintain a high level of systems availability.
- Maintain multiple Oracle databases following the cloud architecture and standards.
- Develop scripts, while providing documentation and procedures.
- Provide support to developers.
- Manage internal security in the Oracle database.
- Cloud (Iaas, Paas).
- In-depth knowledge of Oracle databases 12cR1, 19c.
- Knowledge in performance and tuning.
- In-depth knowledge of Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM).
- Knowledge of Quest TOAD.
- Knowledge of PL/SQL.
- AIX/Linux server administration knowledge.