We are proud to partner with an internationally respected delivery and logistics business, who are looking onboard a crucial link to their award-winning Technology team.
They are seeking an experienced Service Introduction Manager with a proven track record of introducing new or modified IT services into production.
As the Service Introduction Manager, you will represent the Service Delivery Function in the Project Delivery Framework Lifecycle.
You’ll join a rapidly transforming business and be part of the team that are driving their industry leading AI, automation and big data projects.
You’ll also be an integral part of an organisation that is a critical part of the UK’s infrastructure.
In this role you will:
- Manage a portfolio of complex or major projects on behalf of Service Delivery through the Service introduction Process.
- Verify the information captured within the PDF Deliverables is accurate and sufficiently detailed. Ensure the correct level due diligence has taken place to deliver and support the new or modified IT Service.
- Populate and maintain the Book of Work, RAID logs and KPI stats, for all projects, documenting gating conditions and project progress throughout the PDF lifecycle.
- Ensure that project funding incorporates recurring costs and that changes to each element of service are completely covered by budgetary planning.
- Ensure that the Change Management team receive timely information as to the scheduled release of new or amended IT Services, agree the success criteria and monitor the results.
- Ensure the ‘implementation and transition to BAU’ plans for new services are agreed and communicated to key stakeholders within Service Delivery. Support the relevant Service Manager with preparation for transition to BAU