Network Security Designer required by my client, a prestigious financial services organisation, to be the subject matter expert for all elements of the organisation’s network security controls within the Cyber Security Operations team.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing SME level expertise for network security
- Design, ways of working and implementation support for network security technologies
- Developing and maintaining roadmaps of network security technologies
You will be expected to have network security expertise, able to provide technical leadership in proactively driving the on-going development and strategy of network security with excellent communication skills engaging with technology and business leaders across the organisation.
- MUST have proven, hands-on expertise in network security
- MUST have experience of the following technologies:
- Software Defined Networks (SDN) – ideally Cisco ACI
- Knowledge and experience of Security principles including Zero Trust architecture
- Cisco Networking
- Firewalls – ideally Cisco ASA’s, Checkpoint firewalls, Host based firewalls, Firewall policy management (ideally AlgoSec)
- McAfee products