Service Delivery Manager, IT Security Operations (IT Security Operations Manager) for a leading financial services company responsible for overseeing the overall day-to-day operations of the company’s IT Security function including the management of Security Operations provided by an outsourced provider. Working closely with the outsourced provider to safeguard the company from intrusion, security threats, security weaknesses, software bugs and exploits and responsible for the IT security management processes to ensure the ongoing security of the company’s data and resources.
- Experience of managing the relationship of an outsourced provider particularly providing Security Operations services.
- Proven Service Delivery Management (ITIL) skills with a focus on IT and Cyber Security.
- Ideally experience of financial services
- Although not necessarily an expert must have a proven understanding of technical security solutions covering areas such as data leakage prevention, SIEM, anti-malware, vulnerability management, threat assessment, encryption, PKI and clouds computing
- Knowledge and understanding of Security Operations
- Ideally experience of ServiceNow